Keto is a low-carb, high-fat diet that has been proven to be effective in helping people lose weight. It’s also been shown to improve overall health and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
If you’re new to keto, there are lots of resources out there that will teach you how to get started. However, if you want to learn how to cook keto meals quickly and easily, then this article about keto diet food list | ketogenic diet foods with chicken is for you.
Easy Keto Recipes with Chicken
1. Keto Chicken Florentine | Keto Diet Food List
The first recipe in our ketogenic diet foods is the Keto Chicken Florentine.
If you’re looking for a delicious chicken dinner that is perfect for any night of the week, look no further than the Keto chicken Florentine. This low-fat chicken recipe has big flavors you will love into an easy dinner recipe.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Then, sprinkle shallots.
- Add the chicken on top of the shallots. Then, season with salt and pepper.
- Add just enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring to a simmer.
- Cover and poach, over low heat, for 20-25 minutes.
- Next, take the chicken out of the pan and set it aside.
- Reduce pan juices to about a quarter of a cup.
- Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer, over low heat, until sauce is slightly thick.
- Return chicken into the pan.
- Serve hot.
2. Keto Chicken Taco Soup | Keto Diet Food List
Next in our ketogenic diet foods list is Keto Chicken Taco Soup.
When the colder months arrive, ask what delicious dish you will be warming yourself up with and this Ketogenic Chicken Taco Soup is your answer. It is easy, delicious, and full of low-cholesterol goodness.
- Lightly, sear chicken pieces in olive oil.
- Add bell peppers, garlic, jalapenos, and onions. Sweat until aromatic.
- Add spice mix, tomato sauce, and stock. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes.
- Ladle into a bowl. Then, top with avocados and cilantro.
3. Keto Butter Chicken | Keto Diet Food List
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Then, add ginger, garlic, and shallots. Sautee until aromatic.
- Next, add curry powder and tomato paste. Roast for approximately a minute.
- Then, add chicken stock and bring to a simmer.
- Afterwards, add chicken pieces and simmer for 10 good minutes.
- Then, add heavy cream and simmer until thick.
- Top with fresh cilantro.
4. Keto Creamy Chicken Adobo | Keto Diet Food List
- Heat the olive oil in a braising pan.
- Then, add chicken and sear until both sides are brown.
- Add stock, bay leaf, vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, black peppercorns. Then, simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Reduce juices in the pan and stir in coconut cream.
- Season with salt as needed.
5. Keto BBQ Chicken Kabobs | Ketogenic Diet Foods
- Whisk together the cumin, erythritol, pepper, paprika, chili powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Then, toss in chicken pieces and marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Lastly, thread the chicken onto skewers and grill for 4-5 minutes per side.
Be Guided Every Step of the Way on Your Weight Loss Journey.
6. Keto Chicken and Chorizo Stew | Ketogenic Diet Foods
- Sear the chicken thighs in a lightly-oiled braising pan.
- Then, add chorizo and stir until fat is rendered.
- Add bell pepper, garlic, and olives. Stir until aromatic.
- Then, add paprika, stock, and oregano. Simmer for about 20-25 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.
7. Keto Chicken and Cucumber Salad | Ketogenic Diet Foods
- Slice the cucumber then add it to the lunch box.
- Then, do the same with the tomatoes.
- Next, slice the red onions.
- Meanwhile, fry the chicken breast in olive oil.
- Slice the chicken breast and add it to the lunch box once cooked.
- Lastly, add the black olives and top it with parsley. Then, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice upon serving.
8. Keto Coconut Milk Braised Chicken | Ketogenic Diet Foods
- Combine water, chili, ginger, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, and fish sauce in a pan. Then, bring to a boil.
- Next, add chicken and coconut milk.
- Simmer for about 20-25 minutes, adding more water as needed.
9. Keto Creamy Chicken
- To start, add olive oil to a pan and turn on medium-high heat. Once heated, add the chicken and cook for about 5 – 7 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and add the onions to the same pan. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Then, add ginger.
- Next, add turmeric and thyme. Then, stir well and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Next, pour the chicken stock and add the cooking cream. Then, stir well.
- Add the cooked chicken. Let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add cauliflower and broccoli in a blender and make rice. For 3 minutes, heat in the microwave on high.
- Lastly, serve the creamy chicken together with broccoli cauliflower rice.
10. Keto Honey-Mustard Rotisserie Chicken Salad
For the dressing:
- To start, whisk together all the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl.
- Then, toss in all remaining ingredients.
Hope you enjoyed our featured easy keto recipes with chicken today! Indeed, you can still enjoy delicious foods while on a keto diet and trying to lose weight.